Monday, February 14, 2011

Hugs and Kisses

I'm told it is Valentine's Day today. So, I thought I'd share some images of me and my loves:



Here's a Thanksgiving shot of my Dadda and my Grandma. She is so good at hugging and squeezing and kissing. She knows who's the boss (me).



And, of course, my dear, my darling, my valentine Genevieve. She is acting aloof in the presence of my brawn here, but don't let it fool you. She's crazy about me. Why just today she was over and showed her affection with a good squeeze of my neck.



My cousin, Natalia. She keeps a guy on his toes. I adore her. Life is good when she's around. Here we are cavorting in a pumpkin patch. I was still not much for sitting or standing yet when these were taken, but I tried my best to impress her.




Aaaannnd, finally, Momma, of course. This is quite an old shot - I'm probably 4 or 5 months old there. Those were comfy pajamas. These days, they stuff me in these two-piece numbers that I find far too fussy. Plus, I'm compelled to pull my socks off. Its just too tempting.

Anyway, I don't have good shots of all my babes. My producer grumbles about not having the time to get all her photos organized for me. Whatever. I'm going to have to have a sit-down with her. Regardless, let me give a shout-out to my other Grandma (why is there not a single shot of you?) and my aunties, and Juliana and Marguerite and all the other ladies in the 'hood.

Hugs and Kisses to you all, my loves and admirerers. 'Twould be a dull playground without you. Mwahh.

-buckaroo

No comments:

Post a Comment